test (k)ubuntu 21.04 "Hirsute Hippo"

Verwijs1969

if you want me to test (k)ubuntu 21.04 "Hirsute Hippo", make sure the
basic installation (live cd) works..  or else i can't report bugs or
improve things....

André Verwijs

My Twitter Page:
twitter.com OpenSimFan <http://twitter.com/OpenSimFan>

My Instagram page:
instagram.com dutchglory <http://instagram.com/dutchglory>

My Facebook page (be my friend, please)
facebook.com André Verwijs <http://www.facebook.com/andre.verwijs>

My Google+ page (follow me please )
André Verwijs - Google+ <https://plus.google.com/111310545842863442992>

Re: test (k)ubuntu 21.04 "Hirsute Hippo"

Rik Mills-2
Please see: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/ubiquity/+bug/1903378

especially comments #32 and #34 from one of the main Ubuntu installer
developers.

As the installer (ubiquity) is not something Kubuntu has commit or
upload rights to, we cannot push fixes ourselves. Please be patient.