Quantcast

thunderbird

raymond house
Thanks to all of you for your input on this subject, I will digest all this information and look up what I can find in Wiki, and try to get this straight in my head.Thank you for your time.

JP

Re: thunderbird

JP
If you have more questions, you can also come to IRC. https://webchat.freenode.net?channels=%23ubuntu&uio=d4