translations.launchpad.net not sending out mail on request for download??

translations.launchpad.net not sending out mail on request for download??

Josef Andersson-2
At https://translations.launchpad.net
I'm trying do download an offline pofile, as you can do under any translation with the
link "Download translation".

Usually I will receive an email with a download link it after maximum a couple of minutes. Now it
has been a few hours, and nothing so far. I've retried a couple of times, and nothing. (And
of course I looked into junk mail etc). Regular success message shown after link is clicked.

Can someone else be kind and verify if it works for them, i.e. if they will get an link per email?
The translation I tried was for Redshift.
https://translations.launchpad.net/redshift/trunk/+pots/redshift/sv

--
Vänligen / Best regards
Josef Andersson

Re: translations.launchpad.net not sending out mail on request for download??

Gunnar Hjalmarsson
On 2017-02-02 22:32, Josef Andersson wrote:

> At https://translations.launchpad.net
> I'm trying do download an offline pofile, as you can do under any
> translation with the link "Download translation".
>
> Usually I will receive an email with a download link it after maximum
> a couple of minutes. Now it has been a few hours, and nothing so far.
> I've retried a couple of times, and nothing. (And of course I looked
> into junk mail etc). Regular success message shown after link is
> clicked.
>
> Can someone else be kind and verify if it works for them, i.e. if
> they will get an link per email? The translation I tried was for
> Redshift.
> https://translations.launchpad.net/redshift/trunk/+pots/redshift/sv

Thanks for reporting this, Josef!

I too failed to get a message with a download link when I tried, and
when looking at

https://translations.launchpad.net/redshift/trunk/+export

there is a worrying message:

"There are 211 file requests on the export queue. The backlog is
approximately 24 hours."

So I filed a ticket:
https://rt.ubuntu.com/Ticket/Display.html?id=29531

Hopefully someone will fix it soon.

--
Gunnar Hjalmarsson
https://launchpad.net/~gunnarhj

On 2017-02-03 00:21, Gunnar Hjalmarsson wrote:

> I too failed to get a message with a download link when I tried, and
> when looking at
>
> https://translations.launchpad.net/redshift/trunk/+export
>
> there is a worrying message:
>
> "There are 211 file requests on the export queue. The backlog is
> approximately 24 hours."
>
> So I filed a ticket:
> https://rt.ubuntu.com/Ticket/Display.html?id=29531

I received my messages after about 2 hours, and the worrying message is
now replaced with:

"The export queue is currently empty."

So the problem seems to have been resolved, and I asked them to close
the ticket.

Hopefully you got yours as well, Josef. Otherwise I can forward the
message to you.

--
Gunnar Hjalmarsson
https://launchpad.net/~gunnarhj

Re: translations.launchpad.net not sending out mail on request for download??

Josef Andersson-2
And finally, I got them. Thanks for the help Gunnar.