trying to apply missing-menu-bar solution...

trying to apply missing-menu-bar solution...

David Groos
I have the occasional missing menu bar on booted ltsp clients. I'm trying to apply the solution provided by Alkis at: https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/gnome-panel/+bug/1078679/comments/8 of creating a script. But, my file system appears to be set up differently or else I need to create a few nested directories?

I do have /opt/ltsp/ but inside of that there is only the directory:  images/. This contain 2 files: i386.img and  i386.img.old. Any recommendations?

Thanks,
David G

Re: trying to apply missing-menu-bar solution...

David Groos
on #ltsp, thanks to vagrantc:

...you'd just create /usr/loca/bin/gnome-panel on the server and rebuild your image.

Rebuilt fine, hope it works!