ubuntu 18.04.1 (gdm3) "authentication required" window is not using default input keyboard

ubuntu 18.04.1 (gdm3) "authentication required" window is not using default input keyboard

ubuntu-users mailing list
Hello,

I'm having a trouble with (keyboard) input source on Ubuntu 18.04.1, GDM3.

When I try to launch an application that requires authentication, the "authentication required" shows up to input password, the default input is changed.

I have the following keyboard input settings.

osamu@vaio-pc:~$ setxkbmap -query
rules:      evdev
model:      pc106
layout:     jp,br,us
variant:    ,,

* comment: I do not know why "us" is appearing, since I did not included it (but is the default language of the system)

osamu@vaio-pc:~$ gsettings get org.gnome.desktop.input-sources sources
[('ibus', 'mozc-jp'), ('xkb', 'br')]

* ibus-mozc is the first input option.

osamu@vaio-pc:~$ cat /etc/default/keyboard