ulimit not properly set for pdns-recursor

ulimit not properly set for pdns-recursor

Kleber Leal-2
Hi guys,

I am facing a problem when setting up the ulimit for dns-recursor.
I have tried several aproaches like set limits.conf, add ulimit -n xxxx within the init script, enble pam_limits.so for common-session and none of them worked

No matter what I try there is no way of Max open files get the limit is set up.

# grep "Max open files" /proc/<pid>/limits
Max open files            4200                 4200                 files

Can anyone help me with that?

Kleber