updating and got message ...kept back: epoptes epoptes-client

updating and got message ...kept back: epoptes epoptes-client

David Groos
The full message:
epoptes epoptes-client

Should I do:
sudo apt-get install epoptes epoptes-client?
Wondering why I'm getting this message.

Thanks,
David

Re: updating and got message ...kept back: epoptes epoptes-client

Άλκης Γεωργόπουλος
Hi David,

could you post that as an epoptes question?
Not all epoptes devs are monitoring edubuntu lists...

https://answers.launchpad.net/epoptes

Cheers,
Alkis