which package has xorg man pages

golfer
I don't seem to have any of the man pages for xorg since upgrading to
dapper from breezy.  Which package do I need to install to get them?

regards,

Re: which package has xorg man pages

Daniel Holbach-2
Hello,

Am Mittwoch, den 22.02.2006, 08:45 -0500 schrieb golfer:
> I don't seem to have any of the man pages for xorg since upgrading to
> dapper from breezy.  Which package do I need to install to get them?

as much as I appreciate the difficulties you face, please take the
discussion elsewhere. This is a development list and unfortunately the
traffic is high enough at the moment, as it is.

Please file a support request at http://launchpad.net/support/ if you
need help; if you think and verified it's a bug, please file it at
https://launchpad.net/distros/ubuntu/+filebug

Have a nice day,
 Daniel