[xenial] linux-azure 4.10.0-1006.6 uploaded (ABI bump)

[xenial] linux-azure 4.10.0-1006.6 uploaded (ABI bump)

Brad Figg-2
A new xenial kernel has been uploaded into proposed. Note the ABI bump.
The full changelog about all bug fixes contained in this upload can be found at:

https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/xenial/+source/linux-azure/4.10.0-1006.6

--
This message was created by an automated script, maintained by the
Ubuntu Kernel Team.

Re: [xenial] linux-azure 4.10.0-1006.6 uploaded (ABI bump)

Joshua R. Poulson
We'll get on testing it right away. Thanks! --jrp