xgl + vino/vnc = broken?

Matt Nicholson
ever since i've got xgl working, vino/vnc has stopped. r`unning /usr/lib/vino/vino-server from teh command line seems to start the server up just fine, but the second i attempt to connect, it dies saying it got an unknown x error

anyone have any fixes, or, is anyone working on this?

if i should be sending this somewhere/filing a bug, just let me know

matt nicholson
[hidden email]
sjoeboo.com

Re: xgl + vino/vnc = broken?

Matt Nicholson
responding to my own post: x11vnc works just fine with xgl, so these seems to be a vino problem.